Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Martin Luther King Jr.

In honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, I wanted to share my top three favorite quotes from him. He was for equality for all men and women, regardless of race or creed. He stood up for what he knew was right. A man should be known for his character and integrity and given a chance to prove that he has both of those. 



"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." - 1963



"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - 1963


"I do not determine what is right and wrong by looking at the budget of my organization or by taking a Gallup poll of the majority opinion." - 1967

No comments: