Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Whys" of This Week

Why did Facebook change their inbox format? It's the dumbest, most unnecessary thing they've done so far. Although, I'm sure they will top themselves.

Why is it so hard for some people to follow simple instructions?

Why is it raining so much?

Why, no matter what does the stall door swing open every time I use the bathroom at work? It just swings open as I'm sitting there. we can't get that latch fixed?

Why do people ask me, everywhere I go, if I saw the gas prices that day? Yes, they are going up. No, they are not going down. Thank you for reminding me.

Why does lunch time go so fast and work time go so slow?

Also,

Why is it only Thursday?

1 comment:

Renaye said...

lol