Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Chicago vs. Cleveland

GAAA - This is all I have heard last night & this morning... the game, the game, the game...

*sigh*

Doesn't anyone know Baseball season started?!

All I'm thinking is... All those guys, running around. One basket. One ball. - Can no one make the connection?
And so adds to my confusion over how people can sit thru an entire game of basketball. I have no idea what is going on, simply appears to be chaos with everyone running around...
I'm sleeping half way thru... or waiting for a commercial break b/c at least those are entertaining... (and the people aren't sweating...usually.)

No comments: