Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Why I May be Forced to Use the Men's Bathroom....

Below is a list of things that I cannot answer as to why they occur. They are in regards to the Ladies Restroom at work. Some things are apparently beyond my understanding.

**Disclaimer - these are disgusting.**

1.) Changing the toilet paper roll: seriously. I know that it takes an extra second and sometimes it's a pain to get that latch undone, but really, I think you can do it.

2.) "Dripping": Do I need to say more?
PLEASE, wait until you are completely done before standing.

3.) Not flushing: Really? Do you do this at home? I would like to say thank you. Thank you for brightening my afternoon - because the first thing that I want to do before I go to the bathroom is flush your waste, especially when it's number 2...

4.) Missing the trash can: this is a tough one, I missed do I bend over and pick it up, or do I leave it...yup, it's a tough one.


And last but certainly not least:

5.) Number 2: If you must go number 2 at work, use the air freshener and see number 3.

I apologize if this seems dramatized or like venting I assure you, I am NOT exaggerating and it IS venting...but only after enduring it 5 days a week for 11 months.

No comments: