Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Quick School Update

Just wanted to share with you all that I'm officially ready to go back to school! Yay lol I feel like such a bum at this in-between stage! ;p As most of you know I have a year-and-a-half left till I have my B.A. and it is not an option for me to go during the day so I am going to school in Stow at night, just like before so I can finish! Thanks for all the thoughts and concerns lol it is still my plan to finish (eventually) lol and that's where it is at right now!! ;p

No comments: