Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

#6

As a last entry in my series of posts to the 2012 grads, I want to share some of the best advice I have ever come across. Those faithful readers who have also read my "Blogger Profile" will recognize them. But for those just tuning in, I hope you can use them.
In a few years I expect you will have learned and come across plenty of your own, so feel free to share yours with those around you as well! To my brother who inspired this seriers with his own high school graduation this year, I love you and good luck with whatever you choose to do with your life!!


º Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
º Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
º Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
º When you say, "I love you," mean it.
º When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
º In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
º Talk slowly but think quickly.
º When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
º Spend some time alone.


No comments: