Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Recent "Occupy" Media Story...

Why is it OK to storm into a bank, shout hateful slogans and slurs at innocent people (i.e. tellers
just doing their jobs who have no say in what they are complaining about
anyway), and try to set up "camp" in their lobby! I have no issue
with the "occupy wall street" groups using their freedom of protest
and speech, I applaud that, HOWEVER they are going about it the wrong way, it
is not an excuse to break any laws - I find it interesting they then cry the
victim when they are carted off to jail. This tells me that they are obnoxious
and have no character.

No comments: