Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Some Things I Learned in 2010:


1.) Some people just can't be trusted and some people will never change. In the words of Shakespeare: "False face must hide what the false heart doth know".

2.) I feel lost without my phone.

3.) I love Chilli Dogs!

4.) Don't ever say you would never do something...sometimes things are out of your control. You never know what situation you may find yourself in, and you don't always have the option that you want!! You may not be happy about it, but you have to make the best of it until you can change it!


5.) If you say "beer can" with a British accent, it sounds like "bacon" with a Jamaican accent.

6.) Opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss!

7.) It's OK if someone doesn't like me. There's plenty of people that I don't like. This doesn't mean I can be rude or unkind.

8.) By the time I'm eligible for Medicare, it will be non-existent.

9.) Unfortunately, most voting Americans are ignorant of anyone other than themselves.

10.) I consume more caffeine than the average human. (although, I believe the national average is rising haha as all 'Kicking and Screaming' fans know, "It's the life-blood that fuels the dreams of champions!")

11.) Some things may seem really easy...until you try to do them.

12.) Always be pleasant on the phone, even if you don't feel like it - you never know what kind of day the person on the other line is having plus, it makes it harder for them to be mad at you. (note: "pleasant" is not "annoyingly perky" haha this esp works when people are calling regarding the bill you sent them)

13.) My car can go a long way on low fuel if I'm broke. (which happens fairly often)

14.) Yelling, "Take a lap!" makes me laugh, every time.



15.) I can go outside without all my makeup, and nothing bad will happen. (As long as it's a quick trip to somewhere close - this a big step for me people)

16.) I don't always deal well with change.

17.) Soda is poison. Delicious poison.

18.) These days, people rarely get the chance to explain themselves or clarify something simply due to most people choosing to believe their own assumptions, this is sad to me because I am a big believer in people defending themselves - in the right way and with the right attitude.

19.) If you really care about something or want to do something, you'll make time for it.

20.) Worry about you and God. If other people want to assume, condemn, or talk about you, that's between them and God.

Of course there are others and many more I'm sure I'll learn in 2011! Here's to another great year!

4 comments:

The Kramer's said...

Love your words of wisdom! :)

NLT said...

haha I don't know about that - but I def learned a lot last year as far as life lessons - some good haha and some not so much... :p

Ramon said...

MUST BE ABOUT BILL...

NLT said...

maybe if it was Brandon's list lol