Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stage 5 of Christmas - Christmas Cards


Ok, Ok, so normally I would have mailed these 2 weeks ago, unfortuantely, I am just doing them now!
This holiday season has been insanely busy!
My work schedule has pretty much dominated everything. lol
Is everyone else done mailing cards already?
I was planning on doing these cute stamps on them and even bought the stamp set and went so far as to do a couple...then I realized I was entirely to lazy and not nearly as creative and festive as I like to think! haha So, no stamping this year! Maybe next year... lol I didn't even do stickers!!!! And I love stickers!!!

No comments: