Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Video Montage of the Last Couple Weeks

I made a montage of the photos from my birthday party, last week in Ashtabula, and some of the Erie Lake. I had way to many pics to just post them up like I normally do, so I put them together! And no negative comments because the photos took forever to load, it took an hour to make the video! lol j/k Tomorrow's Monday!!! :P Are you ready? I know I'm not! lol I have a couple short vids on my digital camera that I'm not sure what I'm going to do with yet! lol I may post them individually or put those together to, but either way, there's more to come! lol Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, that was really cool, you're very good at putting all that stuff together it was great. I hope you had a great birthday-britt