Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Some Things I've Learned...

I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes and, that the hardest part, is watching it happen to others.
I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.
I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
I've learned...that the less time I have to work, the more things I get done.
I've learned...that friends don't always come to you, sometimes you have to go to them.
I've learned...that it takes two people to make a relationship work-any relationship.
I've learned...that we need to appreciate the time we have-with others and with ourselves.

No comments: