Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Friday, July 21, 2006

"Some Things I Hate"

Here is a list of some of the things that I hate:
1.) Cleaning Windows
No matter how many times I clean a window, it will never come out streak free, even though I use the name brand "Windex" cleaner and coffee filters, which are supposed to be the best thing for them, they never come out clean. yesterday, I got yelled at by my manager when she saw that I was cleaning windows, actually, she even went so far as to call me the queen of ruining her windows. She was pretty upset, let's just say that, her not speaking to me for the rest of the day, was a good thing....
2.) People Who Sign Off IM, Without A Warning.
This has GOT to be the rudest thing a person can do. I have one friend, who, as soon as he doesn't like what your saying, or is bored by what your telling him, he just signs off! I don't know why this bothers me so much, it just does.
3.) People Who Are Two-faced.
Is it just me, or is it getting harder and harder to find an honest person? Has anyone else had this problem? I mean, come on, work, church, it's everywhere. There's always someone who is always trying to impress EVERYONE, you can't do it, not everyone is going to like you, and if you try to make everyone like you, you just come out two-faced because it is impossible to please everyone! And then when your two-faced, no one likes you excpet those that feel the need to suck up to you, but then again, they don't really like you either.
4.) Gift Wrapping.
Oh My Goodness! Talk about awful, that's the word that comes to mind when people see me wrapping gifts! Everyone holiday or birthday with family, I get yelled at by either my mom or my grandma for using to much tape. they're like, "Stop using so much, you don't need it! We don't have enough for you to do that! Your wasting it" but, then I always point out the fact that it's like $1 to buy more, it's not that big of a deal...but then I get that look that says "uh huh, you did not just suggest that I go to the store when I have 100 other things to do!" Come on, admit it, you have all gotten this look at one time or another, you know what I'm talking about!
5.) Liquid Medicine
Call me a baby if you like, but I refuse to take liquid medicine! I cannot stand the taste of it. I know that's what 5 year-olds say when they don't want to take their medicine but it's true, I can swallow any size pill you give me, or how ever many pills you give me, but, I will not take liquid medicine, ESCPECIALLY Night/DayQuil, that has got to be the worst tasting stuff on the planet!!!! It makes your tongue numb! How can anyone stand it?!? I would much rather suffer through my illness until I could get something in pill form. It's true, ask anyone who knows me, if all we had was liquid medicine in the house, I'd rather suffer thorugh it... one of my friends once told me, "just take it, it's not going to kill you and it will make you feel better", ya right, this coming from the guy who won't even take tylenol...anyway, I was sick all day until about 2 when my mom went to the store and got me some DayQuil in pill form. Thank the Lord for over-the-counter medicine that can be bought in whatever form you prefer!
I guess when you think about it, there's alot of things that you could say that you hate, and I'm sure that if I sat here long enough, I could think of many more things to add to this list, but who wants to do that? Truth be told, I guess I admit that none of these things are things that I really "hate", and when it comes right down to it, I don't usually use the word "hate" either, however, this is definetely a list of 5 things that I strongly dislike and could survive without! What are some of your pet peeves? Go ahead...let it out! :P

No comments: