Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

A Couple Website Suggestions

Recently I added two new websites to my "Favorite Sites" list on my sidebar, (scroll down the left side of "My Bubble" to see the list), and I wanted to take a second to tell you about them.

The first is "What I Think You Should Know". It's a new blog, really new in fact, as in last week new. The writer has a few posts up there that are worth a read but what is really different is that he has pages on the blog. These are tabs along the top with headers for a finances section and a travel section as well as the main home tab. Check it out when you can and be sure to leave some feedback for the new blogger. :)

The second is the "Calorie Count" site. This has been featured on "The Today Show" as well as "SELF" magazine, so it isn't new to the web, just me. What's great about this fitness tool is that not only is it free, but also you don't have to sign up for the site or anything else to use it! If you scroll to the bottom there is a "Browse Foods" header where you can search by category. It is awesome!! I see myself using it every day. A couple other really neat things it offers are the recipe and activities section. The activities section has estimated calories burned for everything from kneeling and praying to bicycling! I have never seen a site that has such a wide range of possible activities. Definitely check it out!! If you are a beginner to calorie counting or have been doing it for years, if this site is new to you, I guarantee you will find something beneficial!

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope one of these recommendations becomes a favorite of yours too!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Thanks, Nikki! 'What I Think You Should Know' will be updated this afternoon! :D