Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day!

Just want to say a huge THANK YOU to all those who have fought for and given their lives for our country!!!

Link below takes you to the video for "American Soldier" by Toby Keith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qUzrueLin4


"And I will always do my duty no matter what the price-I’ve counted up the cost, I know the sacrifice-Oh and I don’t want to die for you, but if dyin’s asked of me-I’ll bear that cross with honor, cause freedom don’t come free.-I’m an American Soldier an American-Beside my brothers and my sisters, I will proudly take a stand-When liberty’s in jeopardy, I will always do what’s rightI’m out here on the front lines, sleep in peace tonight-American Soldier, I’m an American, Soldier."


Link below is to the Yahoo story today on the history and significance of today!
"The 11th Hour: The Date Behind Veterans Day":

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93165?fp=1#

Thank you for your sacrifice!

No comments: