Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day 2008!

Just wanted to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! To all the Moms, moms-to-be, foster moms, and girls who can't wait to be moms! I'm sorry I wasn't near a computer to post this on Sunday but here is a Flash Presentation done by Andie's Isle (some of you may remember it from last year *sheepish grin*) I ablsolutely love it! It's called a "Mother's Day Prayer". It puts all the thoughts and feelings of Mother's Day into perfect words! It's beautiful to watch!

http://www.andiesisle.com/mothersdayprayer.html

Below I also included the link to read the post, "25 Reasons I Owe My Mother" just thought it was fitting!

http://nikkis-bubble.blogspot.com/2007/09/25-reasons-i-owe-my-mother.html

(To my own Mom, I just wanted to say Thank You for everything you do and I love you!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks 4 evrything mom, luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Wow! that was nice ! and a frist! love you too,mom