Hello! Welcome to My Bubble. Most of you have probably heard the expression "their own little bubble" in some variation. This blog is a reflection of mine. Just one girl's ideas, finds, responses to news stories and popular trends, recipes, life, thoughts, and opinions.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Advice from 1st Graders!


Click on the link below to read a super funny article with a list of advice from kids who have graduated kindergarten to kids just starting kindergarten! I thought they were cute!


http://channels.isp.netscape.com/atplay/package.jsp?name=fte/firstgradeadvice/firstgradeadvice&floc=NI-ntk1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I`m not sure if I like the whole world seeing our life! What about the privacy act? I dont remember signing a wavier! j/k -Mom

Anonymous said...

oops I ment the above comment for the camping blog! but this one was cute!-mom